Counting and Sorting Bugs (Attribute Bugs)
Challenge and inspire little learners with our brilliantly bright bugs! Get them sorting by size, colour or animal – developing everything from logic to counting across a range of ages and abilities.
The different attributes allow children to copy, continue and create patterns.
They have three attributes
- Size – small, medium and large
- Colour – red, blue, yellow, green, orange and purple
- Name – ladybird, butterfly, spider
This class set is suitable for up to six children to work on activities at the one time.
The activity cards offer a range tasks for children to complete independently or in small groups.
The different tasks come in two or three levels of difficulty.
- Identifying bugs with particular attributes
- Identifying bugs that do not have particular attributes
- Classifying using grids
- Sorting sets of bugs
- Language based, for example, ?this but not that?
- Copying & continuing patterns
- Venn diagrams
Each set includes
54 Ladybirds in 3 sizes and 6 colours
54 Butterflies in 3 sizes and 6 colours
54 Spiders in 3 sizes and 6 colours
26 Activity cards 180 x 140mm
Sturdy plastic storage case