At Kub, we are proud to be a trusted supplier to many happy parents. This is largely due to our commitment to quality and care across all of our products. Here's some extra information to help guide you towards a well-informed purchase.
- Suitable from birth until approximately 2 years old.
- A great solution for a nursery with limited space.
- Suitable from birth up to approximately 4 years old.
- Our Dulcia Cotbed can be converted into either a day bed or junior bed.
- Available in standard Cot size (60 x 120cm) and Cotbed size (70 x 140cm).
- We also make special size mattresses for our Luna Cot.
Buy New: Always buy a new mattress for each new baby. Apart from the obvious hygiene benefits, a second-hand mattress may well have been compressed by the previous baby's weight and so will not provide the firm, supportive and comfy surface your baby needs at this time.
Choose Firm: Choose a mattress that feels firm rather than soft as your baby needs to be properly supported when asleep.
Select the Right Fit: Always check the fit. Assemble the cot first then measure the mattress. The gap between mattress and cot should be no more than 3 cm to prevent tiny arms and legs from getting trapped.
Look for Optimum Support: Look for a mattress that is at least 10 cm thick -anything thinner than this won't provide enough support for baby's head, neck and spine.
Gliders and Footstools
Offering the perfect solution for parents.
- Our Gliders and Footstools help with breast feeding posture and provide smooth rocking motions to put your baby to sleep.
- The Footstools are also great for swollen and tired feet.
Nursing Rocking Chairs
- Suitable for a small nursery where space is at a premium.
- Easy to move around so new parents can arrange their nursery room set up with ease.