Haldon Nursing Rocking Chair White and Cream
The Haldon rocking chair is perfect for smaller nurseries where space is at a premium. The contemporary sleek design is finished with comfortable weaved fabric. Perfect for feeding your baby or just relaxing in the nursery with a smooth and gentle rocking motion. Made from solid wood and upholstered with a stoney grey coloured fabric and convenient pockets on the sides to help keep all the nursery items handy. The Haldon grey nursing rocking chair is available in white painted, dark stained wood, with grey and silver cushions.
- Seat width: 44cm (back of the seat); 56cm (between armrests)
- Seat depth: 45cm
- Fabric: Soft linen effect grey upholstery for maximum comfort (39401466 and 39401467)
- Fabric: Light grey (silver) microfibre upholstery (39401476)
- Fabric: Grey chevron (39401495) Cream (39401525) upholstery
- Convenient pockets on arm cushions for handy storage
- Tilted and padded back design for back support
- Smooth rocking movement
- Solid white painted wood finish with stoney grey upholstery
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- Complies with BS EN 12520:2010 domestic seating safety regulation
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear award 2018 Silver
Chair Dimensions (cm): W67 x D78x H100
Product Weight (kg): 10.5
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Darker grey cushion is made from woven fabric with linen effect. Light grey and Beige cushion is made from microfibre fabric with a suede touch. Grey chevron cushion is made from woven fabric with woven chevron pattern.