Nursing Chair and Footstool - Mothercare Best Seller - White/Grey
This reclining glider nursing chair was designed, developed and manufactured by Kub, and was previously a Mothercare bestseller! It is designed with 7 recline positions. A gentle gliding motion and a gliding footstool will ensure comfort for you and your baby and will give you the positioning support that you need when feeding. What's more, the handy storage pockets will ensure that you have an accessible place for your bits and pieces and perhaps your favourite magazine too! Multiple colour options available.
- Roomy 56cm wide seat
- Matching foot stool included
- Soft upholstery for maximum comfort
- Convenient pockets on arm cushions for handy storage
- Reclines into 7 different positions
- Soft cushions and bow-back design help promote correct posture
- Solid wood structure
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- White painted finish with grey cushions or a natural finish with beige cushions
- Requires partial assembly
- Due to the product being a clearance item, there is a limited 1 year warranty
Glider Dimensions (cm): W59 x D72 x H101
Stool Dimensions (cm): W49 x D39 x H38
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Cushion is made with grey or beige soft suede upholstered fabric.