Chatsworth Nursing Chair and Footstool Grey
The Chatsworth glider nursing chair in white wood finish provides the maximum comfort and support with soft corduroy cushions. It is designed with a perfect cleaning solution for the parents. The arm and seat cushion covers can be removed and hand-washed. The cushion pockets provide handy extra storage space. The unique 7 recline position design enables you to adjust to the positions best for feeding. The gentle rocking mechanism helps getting your baby to sleep. The glider chair also comes with a locking mechanism for added safety. The comfortable glider is designed with an elegant sleigh back rest to suit your nursery room style.
- Roomy 60cm wide seat
- Matching foot stool included
- Soft corduroy upholstery for maximum comfort
- Convenient pockets on arm cushions for handy storage
- Reclines into 7 different positions
- Arm and seat cushion covers can be removed and hand-washed
- Comes with a lock for the gliding motion
- Elegant sleigh back design on the back rest
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- Complies with BS EN 12520:2010 domestic seating safety regulation
- Best Baby and Toddler Gear award 2017 Silver
Glider Dimensions (cm): W67x D83x H102
Stool Dimensions (cm): W50x D39x H37
Product Weight (kg): 23
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Cappuccino cushion is made from corduroy fabric with ribbed effect. Light grey cushion is made from microfibre fabric with a suede touch. Grey, Slate Blue, Oatmeal cushion is made from corduroy fabric with a light velvet touch.