Dalby Nursing Rocking Chair
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- The Dalby nursing rocking chair is a simple twist to the Hart rocking chair. The back cushion unifies with the wooden frame to create a simple look altogether. It is perfect for smaller nurseries where space is at a premium. The contemporary simple design is finished with soft microfibre fabric. Perfect for feeding your baby or just relaxing in the nursery with a smooth and gentle rocking motion. Made from solid wood and upholstered with a cloud grey coloured fabric. The cushions can be easily wiped clean with damp cloth and soapy water.
- Seat width: 56cm
- Seat depth: 46cm
- Fabric: Cloud grey upholstery for maximum comfort
- Solid wood construction
- Smooth rocking movement
- Solid white painted wood finish
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- Complies with BS EN 12520:2010 domestic seating safety regulation
- Chair Dimensions (cm): W67.5 x D78x H103
Product Weight (kg): 10
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How to clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Dalby rocking chair cushion is made from microfibre fabric with a suede touch.