Haywood Reclining Nursing Chair and Footstool
The Haywood reclining glider nursing chair is designed with maximum comfort in mind but with no compromise on practicality. 7 recline positions, a gentle gliding motion and a gliding footstool will ensure comfort for you and your baby and will give you the positioning support that you need when feeding. Furthermore, the handy storage pockets will ensure that you have an accessible place for your bits and pieces and perhaps your favourite magazine too!
- Roomy 56cm wide seat
- Matching foot stool included
- Soft upholstery for maximum comfort
- Convenient pockets on arm cushions for handy storage
- Reclines into 7 different positions
- Ergonomic cushions and bow-back design help promote correct posture
- Solid wood structure
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- Creamy grey finish with grey cushions (39401460) - Estimated stock arrival in July.
- White finish with beige cushions (39401451)
- Dark stained wood finish with beige cushions (39401453)
- White finish with dusky pink cushions (39401482)
- White finish with baby blue cushions (39401483)
- White finish with grey chevron cushions (39401471)
Glider Dimensions (cm): W72 x D59 x H101
Stool Dimensions (cm): W50 x D39.5 x H37.5
Product Weight (kg): 21.3
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Grey chevron cushion is made from woven fabric with woven chevron pattern. Beige, Grey, Dusky Pink, Baby Blue cushion is made from microfibre fabric with a suede touch.