Kielder Nursing Chair and Footstool - 40% OFF
The Kielder nursing chair provides the maximum comfort and support with it's soft touch fabric and hugging cushions. It is designed with a perfect cleaning solution for the parents. The arm and seat cushion covers can be removed and hand-washed. The cushion pockets provide handy extra storage space. The gentle rocking mechanism helps getting your baby to sleep. The glider chair also comes with a easy access side locking mechanism for added safety, and a matching gliding footstool. Our Kielder nursing chair is made from quality solid wood for durability. The comfortable glider is designed with a taller back rest and perfect for both breastfeeding and relaxing in comfort.
- Matching gliding footstool included
- Soft touch fabric and hugging cushions for maximum comfort.
- Designed for both breastfeeding and relaxing in.
- Convenient arm pockets for handy storage.
- Arm and seat cushion covers can be removed and hand-washed
- Comes with an easy access side lock for added safety.
- Taller back to accommodate taller people and pregnant mums.
- Made from quality solid wood for durability.
- Plastic free packaging.
- Complies with BS 5852:Part 2:1982 fire retardant regulation
- Complies with BS EN 12520:2010 domestic seating safety regulation.
Glider Dimensions (cm): W73x D86x H102
Stool Dimensions (cm): W50x D40x H37
Product Weight (kg): 24
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Our Kielder glider nursing chair cushion is made from soft touch fabric with a very slight velvet effect. Cushion fabric colour options are Charcoal, Light Grey and Warm Grey.