The Kub Charm Pocket Spring Mattress, Medium Tension, Single, 190 x 90cm
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The KUB Charm pocket Spring Mattress is handmade with British dent-resistant Eco fibre and High-density pocket springs. It has a padded Airmesh moisture management fabric cover washable at 40 degrees. The mattress is hypo allergenic. The unique open cell structure reacts and responds to the baby's body heat and weight by moulding to the contours of the body, therefore allowing the perfect Airflow and keeping the baby's skin nice and soft. The mattress comes with an “Innercare” water repellent non-removable cover, to keep the interior nice and dry, giving your mattress that extra protection.
- Extra 'innercare' water repellent non-removable protective cover, to keep the interior nice and dry
- High density pocket spring core supported with dent resistant Eco fibre
- Truly Chemical free and odour free
- Hypoallergenic, anti-allergy & anti-bacterial
- Foam Free mattress core will never discolour
- Made in the UK
- Flip & rotatable for durability and longevity
- Passes BS7177:2008+A1:2011 & BS EN 16890:2017 for maximum safety
- Bio-degradable sustainable packaging
- Free Recycling at the end of your product life cycle ensuring our mattresses do not end up in landfill
- 1-year guarantee with all our mattresses
- Breathable eco-tech fibre helps to regulate baby’s temperature
- Perfect fit guarantee
- Supportive pocket springs support your baby whilst they sleep for optimum comfort
- Free standard delivery
- Dimensions (cm): 190x90
Product Weight (kg): 10
1. What is the weight limit?
For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg
2. What should I do when finished with the mattress?
Send it in the labelled inner green bag to the address on the attached label. This ensures that your mattress will be recycled at the end of its life rather than going into a landfill. This is part of Kub’s responsibility for its products, and our way of ensuring we operate sustainably. Please retain the original bag in order to recycle the mattress when you are finished with it.
3. How do I clean the mattress?
The mattress cover is removable and machine washable up to 40 degrees. If the core is soiled wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first.
4. Does the mattress come with a guarantee?
We have a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing or material defects.
5. Can I use standard-sized sheets?
Yes, all of our mattresses are compatible with standard-sized sheets.