Paxton Nursing Rocking Chair - 10% OFF Applied at Checkout
The Paxton is the newest addition to the Kub Rocking Chair range. A stylish and contemporary nursing chair featuring solid wood leg design for style and durability, making it ideal for both nurseries and living rooms. The tilted and padded back design ensures that you and your baby are comfortable whilst you are feeding or relaxing with them and enjoying the smooth rocking motion. The tall backrest gives you full back support. This modern design is certain to add character to any nursery, with three colour options: light grey with white wood, warm grey with white wood, mustard yellow with light oak wood.
- Seat width: 48 cm (between armrests)
- Seat depth: 50cm
- Seat height: 50cm
- Backrest height: 73cm
- Armrest height: 22cm
- Soft touch upholstery for maximum comfort
- White Painted finish with light grey or warm grey cushion
- Light oak wood finish with mustard yellow cushion
- Easy assembly with solid wood construction
- Full back support with tall backrest
- Tilted and padded design for maximum comfort
- Smooth rocking movement
- Complies with BS 5852 fire retardant regulation
- Complies with BS EN 12520:2010 domestic seating safety regulation
Chair Dimensions (cm): W70x D99x H101
Product Weight (kg): 12
1. What is the weight limit?
The chairs are tested to 110kg according to BS EN 12520:2010. For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum of 100kg.
2. What is the chair made of?
All of our chairs are made with solid rubber wood - a sustainable timber which is a by-product of the latex industry.
3. How long does it take to assemble the chair?
In general, the chair takes roughly 30 minutes to an hour to assemble. The rocking chairs have fewer parts than the glider chairs which takes much less time. The products all come with an instruction manual booklet which is easy to follow.
4. How do I clean the cushions?
Wipe away spills immediately to prevent staining. Use a cloth dampened with water and/or mild soap or a professional product to clean the fabric. Always test an inconspicuous area first. Allow upholstery to dry and brush lightly. Cushions are to be dry cleaned only. Do not machine wash the cushions.
5. What is the fabric?
Paxton rocking chair cushion is made from polyester fabric with a soft touch.